Have you ever wished the world would stop and appreciate your hard work? If you feel like nobody “sees” when you’re doing everything as a mom, then this article is for you. Discover ten things nobody sees while they’re praising other mothers.
How to Keep Busy As A Mom
Keeping busy as a mom can be challenging. There are always so many things on your to-do list, and you never seem to have enough time. But there are ways to ensure you’re meeting all your responsibilities and still having fun.
One way to keep busy is to set realistic goals for yourself. Make sure you don’t try to do too much at once, or you’ll feel overwhelmed and stressed. Break your tasks into smaller, manageable steps, and then focus on completing one task at a time.
Another way to stay busy as a mom is to find fun activities you can do with your children. Whether playing tag or going for a walk, finding fun activities will help you spend time together and bond as a family.
10 Things No One Sees When You’re A Mom
1. You’re not a robot
2. You get up at 4 am
3. You have no time for yourself
4. You work all day and then spend time with your kids
5. You don’t always have enough energy to do everything you want to
6. You don’t get a break
7. You’re always on call
8. Your kids are never home
9. Your friends are gone, and you have no one to talk to
10. The fact is, being a mom is hard
10 Things People Don’t See But Should
1. You’re not alone in feeling overwhelmed.
2. You get more sleep than you ever thought possible.
3. You’re not always perfect – and that’s okay!
4. You’re stronger than you think.
5. You have a great network of friends and family who support you no matter what.
6. You have a lot of love to give – and receive – from your kids.
7. You make mistakes, but they are learning experiences that will make them a better person in the long run.
8. Parenthood is hard work, but it’s so worth it!
9. Parenting is an adventure full of new (and sometimes scary) opportunities for growth and change.
10. There are moments when it all feels overwhelming, but you soldier on because you know it’s worth it – for your family, for yourself, and the world around you
10 Ways To Let Go Of Feeling Guilty
1. Start by letting go of the guilt you feel when you don’t have enough time for yourself. You are a mom first and foremost; your job is to take care of your family.
2. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your family and friends. They are there to support you, and they will gladly help out if they can.
3. Make sure you schedule time for yourself every week. This doesn’t have to be a full day of spa treatments – just a few hours in your favourite hobby or reading a book will do the trick.
4. Set realistic goals for yourself, and don’t try to do too much at once. You can always continue to work on your goals once you reach them, but don’t feel pressure to finish them all in one go.
5. Spend time with those who make you happy, even if that means spending less time with your family. Spending time with friends and loved ones is crucial for our mental health, so make sure to carve out some time for it every week.
6. Let go of any expectations about how parenting should look or feel. Parenthood is not
As a mom, there are many things that you go through every day that nobody else sees. You’re constantly juggling work, school, and raising children – it’s hard enough without having to worry about what the average person would see as normal. Here are five things that happen to moms all the time which nobody ever tells you about:
1) You have zero free time. Unless you count sleep time, every moment of your day is dedicated to someone else.
2) You don’t get weekends off. Even if you’re lucky enough to have some downtime during the week (which isn’t always the case), Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for family activities or friends.
3) You never have any peace. The house is always filled with noise from kids running around or adults talking loudly on the phone.